x2 Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA)
Breckon Hill Primary School
Breckon Hill Road
Head Teacher: Mrs Joanne Smith
Salary: Level 4 Grade G SCP 22- 24 £22,183 – 23,541 (£ 16304.5 – £17302.63 pro rata)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week per week term time only plus 3 days
Contractual Status: Permanent
Breckon Hill Primary School is looking to recruit x2 HLTAs to support across the whole school and to start as soon as possible.
This post is suitable for experienced or recently qualified candidates.
We expect the successful candidate to
•Be able to support in the planning and delivery of high quality learning experiences.
• Be able to cover whole classes in the absence of a teacher across the school.
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
•Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
•Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
•Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
•Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written.
•Work well as part of a team
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent professional development
• The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues
• A supportive and challenging environment
• Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school
• Supportive parents
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01642 243044.
Applications forms are available upon request by emailing Maxine_bates@breckonhillprimary.co.uk
Returned application forms should be emailed to the school business manager Maxine Bates email@example.com
Closing Date & Shortlisting: Monday 4th October 12:00pm
Interviews: Thursday 7th or Friday 8th October
Only candidates shortlisted will receive notification of interview.