In Breckon Hill School children are taught in three Key Stages.
|Foundation:||Key Stage 1||Key Stage 2|
|from 3 – 5 years||from 5 – 7 years||from 7 – 11 years|
- communication and language;
- physical development; and
- personal, social and emotional development.
The four Specific areas are: –
- understanding the world; and
- expressive arts and design.
The KS 1 and 2 children follow the National Curriculum areas which are:
|Core Subjects||Foundation Subjects|
|English||Art and Design Technology|
|Information Technology||Physical Education|
|PSHE and Citizenship||French (from Y3)|