School Administration Assistant
NJC Scp 6-8 £16,861.48 – £17,839 (actual)
Contract – Permanent
37 hours Monday – Friday, term time
Breckon Hill Primary School is seeking to appoint an administrative assistant to join our busy office.
The successful candidate will
- Be a reliable and trustworthy person with excellent time-management skills
- A good working knowledge of databases
- Administration of attendance
- Processing of Requisition and Purchase Order Forms
- Be self- motivated and industrious person
- Show attention to detail
- Someone comfortable and even with experience of working in a school environment
- Have excellent ICT skills
- Have superb ‘customer care’ and excellent communication
- Be an effective team player.
Visits are usually encouraged and welcomed.
Application forms are available from and should be returned to Maxine_bates@breckonhillprimary.co.uk
Breckon Hill Primary School is part of a Multi-Trust Partnership, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021 12o’clock
Applicants are to assume that they have been unsuccessful if they have not been contacted by: 5th November 2021